Giants training camp details
The Giants will hold their 16th training camp at the University at Albany with practices beginning Friday.
- Practice sessions will be open to the public throughout training camp. Limited seating is provided alongside the practice fields.
- Fans wishing to get autographs are asked to do so after practice sessions, outside the practice field fence as the players return to the locker room.
- While watching practice is free, parking is $5 a day. Parking for the entire training camp period can be purchased for $15 through the University at Albany Athletic Ticket Office.
- Practices are scheduled daily from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. on July 27-30, Aug. 1-4, Aug. 6-8 and Aug. 12-14.
- Times and specific locations of practices are subject to change, so call the fan information hotline at 518-442-2714, visit giants.com. or follow Newsday’s coverage from Albany on Twitter @TomRock_Newsday for updates.