New York Jets news, commentary and insider info from beat writer Kimberley A. Martin.
The Tim Tebow rib injury timeline
The Jets just released a timeline of events involving Tim Tebow's rib injury:
* After the Seattle game, Tebow told trainers that his ribs were hurting; X-rays taken at the stadium were negative
* Tebow played against St. Louis, but continued to experience soreness
* On Tuesday morning, Tebow's soreness intensified -- but he participated fully in practice.
* an MRI and CAT scan taken Tuesday evening showed the fractures and Rex was informed of the results that night.
* Tebow was active for the New England game after speaking with Rex and undergoing pre-game evaluation. Tebow did not want any injections for the New England game.