Questions after Rangers let two-goal lead slip away
Remember the Five Keys we wrote about in Newsday before the series? All were factors this afternoon. #patsselfonback
1. Injuries: Emery bounced back, but Rangers did not have enough push in the third.
2. Netfront presence: Flyers had it on their goals.
3. Special teams: Rangers one-for-six on the PP, including that 4-on-3 for 1:40 something in the second.
4. Star power: Rick Nash: 1 goal in 14 playoff games as a Ranger.
5. Importance of road wins: Flyers broke the spell, off the schneid. Rangers need one at Wells Fargo now.
For Game 3, I've got a feeling, knowing AV's track record, that he tinkers after a loss. Maybe Dan Carcillo goes in Tuesday for Jesper Fast. Does that mean Boyle goes to Richards' line?
On D, I know some fans wouldn't mind seeing Diaz, but....