A mixed martial arts blog about UFC, Bellator and other MMA promotions and fighters.
Forrest Griffin book signing Aug. 3 in Huntington
Forrest Griffin, one of the more colorful fighters in UFC and an accomplished author, brings his brand of humor to Book Revue in Huntington on Aug. 3.
He'll be there to discuss and sign copies of his new book, "Be Ready When the Sh*t Goes Down: A Survival Guide to the Apocalypse."
Among the highlights of Griffin's comedic take on the coming of Armageddon in his second book:
- Proper shooting stances needed to defend your stash of food, beer, and porn.
- The right contents for your go-to bag of survival gear.
- Tips to transform your regular set of wheels into a raging machine of survivalist warfare.
- How to catch a fish with your bare hands.
- How to wipe your behind with your bare hands, and have them come out smelling a-ok (hint: it involves a leaf).
- Foundations for creating law and religion once you’ve conquered the other survivors.