Frankie Edgar, B.J. Penn talk 'Ultimate Fighter' and Round 3
Frankie Edgar and B.J. Penn will coach against each other on the next season of "The Ultimate Fighter." During an appearance at UFC Gym in New Hyde Park, the two former champions talk about facing each other for a third time. Videojournalists: Mark La Monica, Patrick McCarthy (Oct. 12, 2013)
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in MMA
- UFC touts economic impact of MMA in NY
- Weidman stumps for MMA in NY
- Weidman: MMA fighters are pro athletes
- Sonnen: 'I don't want the shot, I want the title'
- Rory vs. Robbie at UFC 167
- Rashad Evans: 'I'm not done yet'
- GSP: 'I'm the best in the world'
- UFC 167's Hendricks not scared of GSP
- UFC 167 preview
- Amateur MMA tourney comes to LI
- UFC 166 preview
- UFC 168 world tour: Weidman, Silva in Brazil
- Weidman-Silva presser from Vegas
- Barao puts win streak on line at UFC 165
- Wineland not concerned with Barao's speed
- Jones: A champion needs to defeat any style
- Gustafsson: 'Jones could attack me with anything'
- UFC 165 preview
- "Annoying" Vuvuzela replaced for 2014 World Cup US fans react to tough World Cup draw
- Marcus Browne to fight at Barclays Center Ex-NFL players on NY Super Bowl
- No charges for Heisman hopeful Jameis Winston Attorney: Winston 'satisfied' with investigation
- Raw: Smoke postpones NBA game in Mexico City What would Rivera get Yankees for Christmas?
- Malignaggi and Judah in Brooklyn showdown NFL fines Steelers coach Mike Tomlin $100,000
- Fight on: USC introduces Steve Sarkisian Iron Bowl stunner: Auburn fans relish big win
- HBO's new State of Play: Trophy Kids Fox returns to coach Broncos
- Brewers' Braun 'deeply remorseful' for drug use Raw: 3 Dead in Brazil World Cup stadium collapse
- Man: No fear trying to catch woman at stadium Raiders fan breaks woman's fall