Sur la Table in Lake Grove offers baking classes
This hands-on baking class at Sur la Table is designed to elevate one's cookie repertoire. Participants will practice decorating tips using icing, sprinkles and other toppings and can create gingerbread trees, stained glass cookies, lemon-thyme wreaths and peppermint sticks.
"We wanted to offer students cookies that are geared around the holiday," says chef Eddie Gallagher.
- | View all
User rating:(1) Click to rate
More in Photos
- Gingerbread house contest
- Meet Long Island's pageant queens
- Snow, ice, freezing temps hit U.S.
- Celebrities at Knicks games
- Miley twerks on Santa, Jingle Ball LA's must-see moments
- LI notable deaths
- LI pets pose with Santa
- Prince Harry around the world
- Celebrities born in January
- New York City parties
- Celebrity photos: Dec. 1-7
- This week's hot celebrity photos
- Grammy nominations concert 2013
- Grammy nominees 2014
- Car crashes into Trader Joe's in Oceanside
- Gingerbread house contest Meet Long Island's pageant queens
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs Yaphank church gutted by fire
- Places we loved on Long Island Pearl Harbor anniversary remembered on Long Island
- LI notable deaths LI pets pose with Santa
- Long Island polar bear plunges Most expensive homes for sale on Long Island
- New York City parties Smithtown pets for adoption
- Brentwood vs. Amityville St. Dominic vs. Oyster Bay
- An extravagant mini Christmas Village Car crashes into Trader Joe's in Oceanside
- Dropping LBs: LIers before and after weight-loss stories Help find these lost LI pets
- 73 celebrities remember life on Long Island Searching for a home with an unusual fireplace?
- Bill Bratton through the years 100 things every kid should do on LI
- Long Island and New York City's top photos Vince Camuto's $48M-plus Southampton home in contract