BAGHDAD, IRAQ - MARCH 18: Musicians rehearse for a concert at the Baghdad Folklore Museum, March 18, 2013 in Baghdad, Iraq. Ten years after the regime of Saddam Hussein was toppled from power, Baghdad continues to show the scars of the war. In vast areas, infrastructure is fractured and basic services are lacking, however, some areas of the capital are showing promising signs of recovery.
The room for improvement is vast ... Only 20 percent of campaign-processing time is spent on activities that directly improve performance. The other 80 percent -- four days out of five -- is devoted to heavily manual, low- or no-value tasks, such as formatting reports and data entry.
it was vague, like a message sent across shadowy byways and vast distances, a weak signal on a radio dial, remote, warbled. Other times it felt so clear, this absence, so intimately close it made her heart lurch.
Cisco's solid quarter and guidance represent truly breakout performance in a quarter when the vast majority of its competitors, both in CommTech (e.g. ARUN, BRCD, FFIV, JNPR, RVBD) and the broader IT space (e.g. IBM, ORCL) had significant misses and/or guide-downsMore quotes »