Project Prom 2012: Carbone quintuplets
It's a special year for Newsday's Project Prom.
The Carbone Quintuplets of Old Brookville -- believed to be the first Long Island quintuplets ever -- are this year's Project Prom p-e-o-p-l-e.
Austin, Brianna, Francesca, Brandon and Marissa, were born in exactly that order on Sept. 8, 1993. On June 21, the fab five, now 18 and seniors at Locust Valley High School, all will attend their prom at the Woodbury Country Club.
The siblings went on a shopping fest at the New York City showroom of BCBGMAXAZRIA, where each of the three girls selected two primo choices for the prom.
Now it's your turn, readers, to decide which dress each of them should wear on their big night.
Vote on Marissa's dresses.
Vote on Brianna's dresses.
Vote on Francesca's dresses.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in Travel
- NYC weekend picks: Children's film fest
- Outdoor adventures in New York City
- Visit Atlantic City
- New car rental app, other traval gadgets
- Cruise ships, big and small
- Travel photographs from around the world
- Virginia Beach
- Nevis Island
- 11 NYC Restaurant Week deals you can't miss
- Wine tours in Argentina
- Safari in Uganda
- Readers' vacation photos
- Orlando, off the beaten path
- North American Olympics host cities
- Climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro
- Pinnacles National Park
- 'No Pants Subway Ride' 2014
- New Zealand's 'Hobbit' tourism
- Puerto Rico
- Crown Heights, Brooklyn
- Perez Art Museum Miami
- Big 2014 events encourage travel
- Instagram photos of LI pets 17 things to wear on St. Patrick's Day
- 21 flavorful poultry recipes NYC weekend picks: Children's film fest
- Outdoor adventures in New York City Visit Atlantic City
- The best (and worst) looks of awards season St. Patrick's Day goes to the dogs
- 23 pets waiting for adoption on LI 18 comfort food recipes
- New car rental app, other traval gadgets Cruise ships, big and small
- Good buys for foodies Animals around the world
- 10 cute swimsuits, sunglasses for spring break Travel photographs from around the world
- Your pet photos Virginia Beach
- 24 tasty, healthy vegetarian recipes Costumes of Downton Abbey
- 13 easy appetizers Nevis Island
- Bring the high-gloss trend home Spring fashion trend: Wide-leg pants