Style and sample sales, fashion and fun.
BloggersAlison Bernicker Anne Bratskeir Joseph V. Amodio Barbara Schuler Ginny Dunleavy
The Carlyle offers ultimate Fashion Week experience -- for a price
Cocktails with Zac Posen. Lunch with Donna Karan. Fashion show tickets and backstage meet-and-greets.
This New York Fashion Week, fashion fanatics who don't work in the industry or have friends in high places can take part in some exclusive behind the scenes fun -- as long as they're willing to splurge.
Kathleen Beckett, who has worked for Vogue, Glamour, Elle and Harper’s Bazaar, is teaming up with The Carlyle Hotel in Manhattan to offer the "Inside Haute" experience Feb. 15 to 18.
The package includes:
· Cocktails with Zac Posen at his design studio
· Lunch with Donna Karan at the Stephan Weiss Studio at Urban Zen
· Tea with Nadja Swarovski at the Swarovski private offices
· Champagne with Sophie Theallet at her atelier
· Invitation to Joanna Mastroianni show at Lincoln Center with backstage access to meet the designer
· Invitation to J. Mendel show at Lincoln Center with backstage access to meet designer Gilles Mendel
· Lunch in the Member’s Dining Room and a private behind-the-scenes tour of the fashion archives at The Metropolitan Museum of Art
· Welcome cocktails and dinner with Alan Flusser and Kokin at The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel
· Individual chauffeured car service
Guests who arrive earlier also get an invitation to the Ralph Rucci show on Sunday, Feb. 12.
The package costs $6,000 per person and includes breakfast daily in addition to the meals with designers. Combined with the package, rooms at The Carlyle are available for a special price -- starting from $795 per night, plus taxes, and suites are available starting from $1,900 per night, plus taxes.
For more information and to reserve, contact Jamie Beck at The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel, at 212-570-7127.