Fairfield fire blamed on cigarette

Officials say a cigarette butt that was left

advertisement | advertise on newsday

Officials say a cigarette butt that was left in a garbage can outside the home.

Comments

Newsday.com now uses Facebook for our comment boards. Please read our guidelines and connect your Facebook account to comment.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy policy.

OK
Sorry to interrupt...

Your first 5 are free

Access to Newsday is free for Optimum customers.

Please enjoy 5 complimentary views to articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.

LOGIN SUBSCRIBE