Historic Shrewsbury mansion catches fire

Fire officials are reporting water pressure problems as

advertisement | advertise on newsday

A Shrewsbury family is safe after an accidental fire caused their historic mansion to become engulfed in flames.

Comments

Newsday.com now uses Facebook for our comment boards. Please read our guidelines and connect your Facebook account to comment.

Sorry to interrupt...

Your first 5 are free

Access to Newsday is free for Optimum customers.

Please enjoy 5 complimentary views to articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.

LOGIN SUBSCRIBE