Macy's reopened after escalator fire

NEWS12 WESTCHESTER: A young girl's coat got caught

advertisement | advertise on newsday

NEWS12 WESTCHESTER: A young girl's coat got caught in a second-floor escalator at the Macy's in the Cross County Shopping Center, sparking a fire. (Jan. 20, 2013)

Comments

Newsday.com now uses Facebook for our comment boards. Please read our guidelines and connect your Facebook account to comment.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy policy.

OK
Sorry to interrupt...

Your first 5 are free

Access to Newsday is free for Optimum customers.

Please enjoy 5 complimentary views to articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.

LOGIN SUBSCRIBE