Area employers who’ve been recognized for workplace flexibility are to be further honored Nov. 5 at the 15th annual Work/Life Conference sponsored by the National Association of Mothers’ Centers in Jericho.
Those who attend, at the Crest Hollow Country Club, can participate in an interactive roundtable discussion with some of this year’s recipients of the Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility, who’ll discuss best practices, ways to implement them, challenges and what they’ve learned.
This year’s Sloan winners from Long Island:
- -- BDO USA, LLP, Melville;
- -- Cerini & Associates, LLP, Bohemia;
- -- Creative Plan Designs, Ltd., East Meadow;
- -- Deloitte, Jericho;
- -- KPMG LLP, Melville;
- -- Margolin, Winer & Evens LLP, Garden City;
- -- SilvermanAcampora LLP, Jericho;
- -- YES Community Counseling Center, Massapequa.
Read more of Inside Long Island Business