To ensure customers have a frustration free experience, ezCheckprinting has added a category to restore and backup data in the updated version to this business check writer. Visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com for more details.
Newark, NJ (PRWEB) December 17, 2013
No one can afford losing their check data, especially during tax season. Halfpricesoft.com wants to provide new customers even more peace of mind when printing and managing checks. The new edition of E zCheckprinting business check writer has been released with easy data backup and restore function to ensure customers’ information remains safe.
“Losing important account data is a huge inconvenience and as people use the internet more and more, the dangers of viruses, hackers and other threats increase the chance of losing that important data. Customers using ezCheckprinting software get a new backup and restore feature for ease of use!” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge.
EzCheckPrinting eliminates the need for expensive pre-printed checks. Customers can design and print professional checks with logo and MICR encoding easily in house. Furthermore, there is no extensive learning curve associated with this innovative and inexpensive check software. The updated version of business check software now is also compatible with Windows 8.1 as well as offering a network version to customers. Potential customers can download the free trial version at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp with no cost and no obligation.
Another great reason customers purchase this check printing software is that it does not require an internet connection, making it more versatile for the small business that prefers or needs to run check writing tasks offline. Operating offline reduces risk hacking and virus contamination.
Designed with ease to use in mind, ezCheckPrinting software is straightforward and user-friendly. The unique features of this MICR & laser cheque writing and printing software include:
- Print checks on blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Add a company logo and other customization design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- No internet connection needed
- Stand alone software
- Add a second signature line for peace of mind and security
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
- Never a cost for customer support in our products including email, live chat and team view options
Writing a check is really easy with ezCheckPrinting! All customers have to do is to enter the date, payee’s name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Clients can write and print a check with just a few clicks.
Starting at just $39 per installation (Free through TrialPay offer), ezCheckPrinting is affordable for any size business and is compatible with all popular brands of laser printers (most of which can print bank-accepted MICR numbers) and specialized MICR printers.
To learn more about ezCheckPrinting check writing software and the win-win deals, user can visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/Business-Checks/Check-Software/prweb11421187.htm