Findings set for release on January 29th, 2014, with wide ranging implications for corporate recruiting organizations across the United States.
(PRWEB) December 17, 2013
AppCast – a revolutionary, new ad exchange for jobs – has announced the pending release of a research paper titled “The REAL Cost of your Online Application Process" that shows how the complexity of an online job application impacts sourcing costs. The research, and accompanying white paper, will be presented for the first time during a free, national webinar on January 29th at 2PM ET.
“Traditionally, employers have forced job seekers to complete long, complex forms to express their interest in a job,” says Chris Forman, Founder of AppCast. “But this ‘walk on glass’ approach has a measurable impact on the ‘cost-per-application’ paid by employers to fill their recruiting funnel.”
Based on a ground-breaking analysis of more than 250,000 job applications across every major industry and function, the AppCast research team found:
- A ‘magic’ number of questions that can be asked in an application before you see a degradation in ‘click to apply’ ratios
- A correlation between industry and application complete rates
- Evidence that an employer brand can sway job seeker ‘perseverance’ in the face of a long application process
This white paper will be released to human resources and recruiting professionals who attend a free webinar on January 29th. In addition to the key findings of the research, all attendees will receive:
- Benchmark metrics on 'click-to-apply' ratios by industry and function
- A model to understand the impact of application length and structure on sourcing costs
- 4 best practices to ensure you maximize your sourcing budget, while ensuring high recruiting productivity
To sign-up for this webinar, please click here.
AppCast is a revolutionary, new ad platform that allows employers to promote their open positions on a ‘pay-per-applicant’ basis across a network of more than 6,000 career and consumer sites. There is no software to buy, and no new tools for recruiters to learn or manage - just more, better candidates. AppCast is a StartDateLabs company.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11419330.htm