Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self-publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten marketing tactics from September.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) October 14, 2015
These are the marketing products and tactics determined to be most popular by Outskirts Press authors for the month of September 2015, listed below in alphabetical order:
- Amazon Extreme Package: Authors can save 25% on 3 marketing services focused on Amazon.com. This package includes a Kindle edition of the book, participation in the Amazon Search Inside the Book and Amazon Cover Enhancement.
- Amazon Kindle Submission Service: Creates availability on Amazon’s Kindle ebook reading device. More formats on Amazon means more exposure on Amazon, and the Kindle is heavily promoted by Amazon.
- Barnes & Noble NOOK Submission Service: Millions of books are available on Barnes & Noble’s NOOK. If a book isn’t one of them, it’s missing out on tapping a very important, and growing, market of readers.
- Book Review Submission Service: Securing positive book reviews is the first step toward building word-of-mouth buzz for an author’s book. In addition to receiving a complimentary copy of the book, the reviewers will also receive a professional cover letter, a copy of the press, and sales sheet.
- Book Video Trailer & Distribution: Be among the first authors anywhere to use online video marketing. The Book Video Trailer is like a movie trailer for an author’s book. It’s cool, it’s hip, it’s NOW!
- Goodreads Marketing Campaign: The Goodreads Marketing Campaign option is designed to help authors connect with potential readers through an author profile, book giveaway and targeted ad.
- Google Books Preview Program Submission: An inexpensive and extremely effective way for authors to get their book in front of millions of readers quickly and easily.
- Personal Marketing Assistant: Need help developing a book marketing plan? Arranging book signings? Establishing/developing an author platform? Hire a Personal Marketing Assistant today!
- PR Publicist Campaign: Imagine having a publicist handle a custom press release distribution with targeted distribution and phone call follow-up? Imagine receiving the media leads personally and a clipping service that notifies the author whenever their book is mentioned on the Internet.
- Spirituality & Health Magazine Co-Op Advertisement This option allows authors to advertise their book to over 200,000 readers who are exploring the spiritual journey to self-knowledge, authenticity, and integration for a fraction of what it would cost to run a color advertisement on their own.
Outskirts Press published authors who are interested in any of these (or many other available services) can find further details and ordering information at http://outskirtspress.com/services/marketing
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/10/prweb13022381.htm