The leader in space saving solutions is set to unveil the latest multifunctional furniture from Clei in booth 1811 as well as in the Dwell Monogram Modern Home
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) June 22, 2016
Resource Furniture, named “the biggest retailer in the multifunctional space” by The Wall Street Journal, is excited to introduce brand new products during Dwell on Design, June 24-26 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Visitors will be the first to see the latest additions to the Resource Furniture collection including Oslo wall bed, the latest innovation from Clei, the Italian leader in multifunctional bed systems for over fifty years. Resource Furniture pieces will also be featured in the Dwell Monogram Modern Home.
Along with the Oslo wall bed, new items to be unveiled include Wally space saving table and Kali Sofa twin wall bed. In addition, Resource Furniture will showcase popular favorites like the Flex sofa, Plurimo expanding table and more, alongside the latest innovations from Sony features their latest innovations.
- Oslo is the latest queen wall bed system in the Clei collection and features storage in the sofa seat to maximize space. The back cushions do not need to be removed when pulling the bed down, making it even easier to transform from day to night.
- Wally is the ultimate space-saving table. With just a light touch of the fingers, Wally releases from an upright position and lowers down to function as a table. Just lift Wally up when not in use to clear the way for other activities. It also features shelving for additional storage!
- Kali Sofa is a horizontally opening, twin-size space saving wall bed that features a 7-foot sofa to maximize space and transform from day to night.
- Flex is a modular sofa system that can be easily re-arranged into a variety of configurations with movable backrests that maximize comfort and allow the Flex to transform into a lounge or free-standing bed.
- Plurimo is a new concept in extension tables. It uniquely expands in both width and length with hidden extensions and self-storing leaves. Available in five sizes, the Plurimo table also comes in three heights to suit any space: standard, counter and bar.
To enhance the lifestyle experience, Resource Furniture is partnering with Sony to introduce the new design-driven line Life Space UX. The Portable Ultra Short Throw Projector, LED Bulb Speaker and Glass Sound Speaker, all part of the Life Space UX line, will be exhibited in the space.
Dwell’s Monogram Modern Home will be open for tours during Dwell on Design. The 600 square foot pre-fab home was built by Method Homes and features all the latest Monogram appliances as well as the Atoll wall bed and Plurimo transforming table from Resource Furniture.
Visit Resource Furniture and Sony in booth 1811. For more information and high resolution images, please contact Laura Anderson at laura(at)resourcefurniture(dot)com.
Attendees can register and view the full schedule of events by visiting dwellondesign.com.
# # #
ABOUT RESOURCE FURNITURE
Resource Furniture is the original – and largest - source for cutting-edge, multi-functional living systems, offering the most inspired and innovative furniture solutions available in the world for more than 15 years. With nine showrooms – in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington D.C., Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal and Mexico City – Resource Furniture continues to define and revolutionize the industry by offering the most technologically innovative, space-saving and sustainable products in the world, all of which transform any space with both beauty and functionality. http://www.resourcefurniture.com
ABOUT SONY LIFE SPACE UX
A revolutionary spatial experience concept from Sony, Life Space UX harmoniously removes the barrier between technology and interior design. It aims to enhance existing spaces by enriching people’s experiences within them. Sony is creating a variety of products for Life Space UX which provides transformative sensorial impact, with lights, sounds and visuals applied in unexpected ways. Learn more about Life Space UX at http://www.sony.com/lifespace
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/06/prweb13506110.htm