Innovative online wedding registry and gifting service, NewlyWish has recently launched “NewlyWish 2.0,” which now offers engaged couples an even more modern and seamless registry experience that builds on their unique approach to customizable gift lists.
New York, NY (PRWEB) December 17, 2013
Since 2010, NewlyWish has offered modern couples a wide array of unique and stylish products, drawing from their more than 50 retail partners, ranging from registry staples such as dinnerware and kitchen equipment to experience gifts like theater & concert tickets, cooking classes, dancing lessons, and even spa treatments. And with their latest upgrades, couples can find the perfect gifts in a snap (or, in this case, a click). New additions include:
- One-click registering – Register for the basics with one click using NewlyWish’s starter collections.
- Pinterest-like registry view – See how all your registry picks complement each other by viewing all together with large, high-resolution images.
- Group gifting options – Allow guests to contribute toward big-ticket items like commissioned art or handmade Tibetan rugs. In the coming weeks, honeymoon activities and contributions to charities will be added to group gifting options.
Plus they’ve upgraded their basic functions to include:
- Personalized registry homepage – Make your NewlyWish registry homepage unique by adding your favorite photo, a personal message to your guests, and a personal registry URL.
- Registry Gift Tracker – Keep track of all items purchased, what’s been shipped, what’s in process and who to send a ‘thank you’ note to.
- Gift holding options – Moving? Spring cleaning? Allow NewlyWish to hold all your goodies until a specific date.
“NewlyWish 2.0 not only has a new sleek and modern look, but now offers fabulous features for our couples,” says Allen. “If you consider yourself a novice chef, you can browse our Kitchen Starter Sets curated for your skill level, or add them all with just one click. If you’re outfitting a new pad, you can get started with our Basic Whites Starter Collection that includes everything you need for your new home.”
“The new design is easy-to-navigate and truly brings registry into the 21st century,” continues Allen. “It offers engaged couples an exceptional user experience – from ‘one-list’ gift management and centralized order processing and customer service, to perks and privileges including a 10% off registry completion program. What’s more, by using NewlyWish, couples can support independent brick and mortar shops with their registries.”
Be sure to check out NewlyWish 2.0 here.
About NewlyWish: NewlyWish is an online registry and wedding-related gifting service, with the express purpose of helping couples create gift registries that truly reflect their personal styles. They’ve built a network of more than 50 shops in a single, easy-to-use website so that couples can create a registry that includes everything for their home, from kitchen equipment, to tabletop items, bed and bath linens and home décor, as well as a range of unique experiences and less-traditional items such as food and wine, cooking and dancing lessons, artwork, museum memberships, and even tickets to the theater and sporting events. Plus you can find wonderful wedding party gifts and unique bridal accessories curated by some of the best in the business. To learn more, visit http://www.newlywish.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11417613.htm