Scattered Clouds 40° Good Morning
Scattered Clouds 40° Good Morning
BusinessPress Releases

SoSoft Brand Releases Their Poison Ivy Soap to The Public

SoSoft’ s new poison ivy soap is designed to treat rashes caused from contact with poison ivy, oak, and sumac. The soap utilizes natural preservatives from the plant itself to soothe the users skin after application.

Elmsford, NY (PRWEB) June 22, 2016

SoSoft brand is a New York based company committed to improving the everyday lives of the consumer. With a wide range of products such as: swimwear, specialty soaps and creams, laundry accessories and other personal care items, they are sure to have something that consumers will find useful.

One of the most common skin rashes one might getting from being outdoors is poison ivy. According to Washington Publishers, an estimated 70% of the population are susceptible to poison ivy (the other 30% are not completely immune however), so it is certainly a problem average Americans will have to face at some point in their lives. Poison Oak and Sumac also may result in an allergic reaction when it comes in contact with the skin. These plants are poisonous year round and someone can still get affected in the winter when the leaves are off the plant, which makes it very tough to avoid entirely. The effects aren’t deadly, unless inhaled when burning the poisonous plant in an outdoor fire. This may cause a potentially fatal reaction and is ill advised to home owners considering removing the plant this way. When removing the plant be sure to use non-rubber gloves as the Urushoil found on the plant is able to penetrate rubber. The safest way to remove the plant is with a commercially available spray, as it requires the least amount of contact with the plant.

SoSoft is offering a brand new, American manufactured “Poison Ivy Soap Bar,” which is used for treating rashes resulting from contact with poison ivy, oak, and sumac. The bar is made by using all natural ingredients uniquely blended using their own formula, to create a cleansing soap that utilizes the poison ivy plant’s own preservative ingredients to treat the rash. Pine Tar and Tea Tree oil are just some of the natural ingredients that SoSoft has derived from the plant itself to remove all the harmful oils and residue that are present on the skin after contact with poison ivy, oak, and sumac.

Usage for the product is relatively simple, they instruct the user to wash the exposed area two or three times a day scrubbing vigorously. However, it is important to note that while using this product, SoSoft instructs the user to not use any other type of soap as it may serve to spread the Urushoil oil, which is the oil that causes the rash to begin with. They recommend using the product anywhere between 2-8 hours of exposure to completely remove the Urushoil oil. This gives the users a large window of time between when they come in contact with the plant, until when they return back home and are able to use the product to safely remove the poison. The soap comes in an ecofriendly box made from recycled materials, which they package this 2oz. soap bar in. Everything the consumer receives is made in the United States and comes with a satisfaction guarantee.

The Poison Ivy Soap Bar is available for purchase exclusively through and Amazon. SoSoft brand’s primary facility is located in Westchester, NY and it specializes in the production of health products for the consumer, making items like swimwear and soaps/creams.

For the original version on PRWeb visit:

More news

Sorry to interrupt...

Your first 5 are free

Access to Newsday is free for Optimum customers.

Please enjoy 5 complimentary views to articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.