Company marks ninth consecutive quarter of double-digit growth
Santa Clara, California (PRWEB) October 27, 2015
Today Vetter Software, the leading animal healthcare technology company, announced record results for the third quarter of 2015, highlighted by the announcement of two distributions relationships and integrations with Abaxis and Heska.
“We continue to execute on mission of delivering value to our customers through innovation and exceptional service,” said Sagi Solomon, Founder and CEO of Vetter Software. “The result is another quarter of exceptional growth in the U.S. and internationally. We will continue to extend our leadership position by delivering the best solution, the best service and the best value directly and in concert with our recently announced distribution partnerships with Victor Medical and Vetcentric. I expect the fourth quarter of this year to be another record quarter for our company.”
Highlights from Vetter Software’s third quarter include:
- Grew clinic count by nearly 20% quarter-over-quarter
- Increased platform adoption, measured as the total number of patients managed, by more than 60% quarter-over-quarter
- Announced distribution partnerships with Victor Medical Company, the largest privately owned veterinary distributor in California, Arizona, Nevada and the Pacific Northwest, and Vetcentric, a leading independent provider of specialized services to veterinary practices in Australia and New Zealand
- Introduced numerous product innovations including integrations with Abaxis and Heksa, the ability to send ad-hoc emails and text messages directly from the software and tools to simplify daily cash reconciliations.
- Expanded global reach into 37 countries, up from 32 in the second quarter of 2015
About Vetter Software
Vetter Software is the leading animal healthcare technology company. Our mission is to deliver innovation that helps coordinate and improve the care and health of the world's animals. Vetter Software was founded in 2011 and is based in Santa Clara, California. To learn more about Vetter Software, please visit http://www.vettersoftware.com. Follow us on Twitter @vettersoftware and like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/VetterSoftware.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/10/prweb13030903.htm