Jobs, anyone? They're hiring bartenders, food servers and others at the company supplying food and drink at the U.S. Open tennis tournament in August.
Levy Restaurants also needs supervisors, bar backs, server assistants, food runners, hosts -- all these jobs are open for hiring at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Flushing.
"We are currently seeking experienced and enthusiastic people with great smiles ... Join our seasonal team" from Aug. 22 to Sept. 11, the company says in an online recruitment pitch.
• Providing world class hospitality to our guests.
• Effectively communicating menu and beverage offerings.
• Adhering to proper steps of service and company standards.
• Following responsible alcohol service guidelines.
• Must have a positive, friendly attitude and be a team player.
• Prior high volume, fine dining restaurant experience required.
• Must be at least 21 years of age to serve alcohol.
Online applicants must answer the following questions:
• Are you at least 18 years of age?
• Are you at least 21 years of age?
• Do you have previous experience in a high volume, fine dining restaurant environment?
Read more of Inside Long Island Business