Betsey Johnson's back with spring dresses
Betsey Johnson filed for bankruptcy and closed her stores last April, but don't expect the eccentric 70-year-old designer to be going anywhere soon.
She's had two loud New York Fashion Week shows since, and is working on a reality TV show with daughter Lulu. And now she's launching a playful new line of dresses for spring.
"I'm back!" Johnson says. "Doing my dress thing. Pretty and punk, sweet and sexy, always rock n' roll."
The dresses range from $99 to $249 and will be sold at select department stores and betseyjohnson.com this spring.
More in Photos
- LI car accidents
- Daniel Radcliffe's many roles
- Lohan's highs and lows
- 'American Idol' Season 13 finals
- Dropping LBs: LIers before and after weight-loss stories
- Lindsay Lohan's TV and movie roles
- 'American Idol' judges
- 42 signs you're from Nassau
- Tribeca Film Festival
- 22 best new movies streaming on Netflix
- Stars who smoked pot or were charged with possession
- Easter eggs from around the world
- Horseless eCarriage at NY Auto Show
- New York City parties
- Celebrity mug shots
- LI car accidents Dropping LBs: LIers before and after weight-loss stories
- 42 signs you're from Nassau Tribeca Film Festival
- 78 luminaries remember life on Long Island LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Manhasset vs. Notre Dame (Md.) Horseless eCarriage at NY Auto Show
- New York City parties 101 new stores on LI
- Long Island and New York City's top photos Recent LI mug shots
- This week's Class AA baseball team rankings Long Island on 'The Ultimate Fighter'
- Buried on Long Island Suffolk Boys Basketball Awards Dinner
- Suffolks Wrestling Awards Dinner Nassau Wrestling Coaches Awards Dinner
- LI notable deaths Mourners pay respects to fallen NYPD officer
- Extreme Easter bonnets on Long Island, NYC Long Island rich cribs
- Way to Go kids