Betsey Johnson's back with spring dresses
Betsey Johnson filed for bankruptcy and closed her stores last April, but don't expect the eccentric 70-year-old designer to be going anywhere soon.
She's had two loud New York Fashion Week shows since, and is working on a reality TV show with daughter Lulu. And now she's launching a playful new line of dresses for spring.
"I'm back!" Johnson says. "Doing my dress thing. Pretty and punk, sweet and sexy, always rock n' roll."
The dresses range from $99 to $249 and will be sold at select department stores and betseyjohnson.com this spring.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in Photos
- Today's St. Patrick's Day parades on LI
- Meet notable LI bands
- Notable Long Island celebs
- 'American Idol' Season 13 finals
- LI car accidents
- St. Baldrick's: Going bald for a cure
- This week's hot celebrity photos
- Celebrities at SXSW
- LI's cheerleading and kickline teams
- New York City parties
- Selena Gomez's best looks
- 'American Idol' judges
- Animals near extinction
- 19 LIers spill on their favorite beers
- 41 signs you're from Nassau
- Today's St. Patrick's Day parades on LI State Class A semifinal: Glenn vs. Scotia-Glenville
- State Class AA semis: Baldwin vs. CNS State Class A semifinal: Harborfields vs. Jamesville-Dewitt
- Friends Academy at the state tournament Notable Long Island celebs
- LI car accidents St. Baldrick's: Going bald for a cure
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs LI's cheerleading and kickline teams
- Long Island and New York City's top photos New York City parties
- The fall and rise of St. John's basketball 19 LIers spill on their favorite beers
- 41 signs you're from Nassau Potholes across LI
- Divergent premiere LI notable deaths
- St. Patrick's Day goes to the dogs