Selena Gomez, we hear you and Niall Horan had a fun date in London over the weekend. Here are five reasons you need to be open to pursuing a relationship with him.
1. Trust your BFF Taylor Swift, who thinks you and Niall would be great together.
2. You and Niall have so much in common. The basis of any good relationship is sharing interests, values and lifestyles.
3. Niall has a fabulous reputation and isn't one for partying too hard.
4. Niall isn't a ladies man.
5. Selena, you need to be cherished and Niall could do that.
-- Bonnie FullerBonnie Fuller is president and editor-in-chief of HollywoodLife.com and the former editor of Star, Us Weekly, Glamour, Cosmopolitan and Marie Claire magazines.Pattinson's close shave
Just when we thought Robert Pattinson couldn't get any hotter, he's showing us a whole new sexy side of himself. Robert was spotted yesterday rocking a freshly shaved face on the set of "Life," in which he plays Dennis Stock, a Life magazine photographer assigned to shoot pictures of actor James Dean.
Do you think Kate Middleton is pregnant? Go to
hollywoodlife.com and let us know.