How exactly does one celebrate the anniversay of the most extravagant wedding of the century? If you're the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, you spend it apart, unfortunately!
Monday marks two years of wedded bliss for Kate Middleton and Prince William, and it sees Kate on a charity visit to Naomi House Children's Hospice for tea, while her royal husband is on duty with his helicopter and rescue squadron in north Wales, according to People.
Hopefully the mom and dad to-be will reunite later on, but until then, let's celebrate their special day with a look back at the top five sweetest moments since they said "I do:"
5. Leaving the hospital: Spending three days in a London hospital to be treated for acute morning sickness at the beginning of her pregnancy must have been scary for Kate, but thankfully Prince William was right by her side. They looked like quite the united front as they left King Edward VII hospital on Dec. 6.
4. The heel mishap: Ever the gentleman, WIlliam supported Kate, literally, when she suffered a minor wardrobe malfunction during a St. Patrick's Day celebration in southern England. The duchess caught her heel in a drainage grille but was able to wrench it loose gracefully as she leaned on her husband. What a team.
3. PDA at the Olympics: The classiest couple on Earth rarely lets their hair down, which is why their enthusiastic embrace when England's men's cycling team took gold at the 2012 Olympics was so endearing.
2. Wand lesson at Hogwarts: Worlds collided on April 26 when William, Kate and Prince Harry joined author J.K. Rowling on a tour of the studios where the "Harry Potter" movies were filmed. They brought along 500 children and adults from the charities they support to join in on the fun on the studio's opening day, and, as if that wasn't adorable enough, the three royals even took a wand lesson. So magical.
1. The double kiss: Two years later, the most memorable takeaway from the royal wedding is without a doubt the kiss they shared, not once, but TWICE during those otherwise super-awkward minutes they spent standing on the balcony of Buckingham Palace with the rest of the royal family, presenting themselves as man and wife to basically all of London for the very first time. How to make the most of that uncomfortable moment? Pack on the (tasteful) PDA, of course.
What's your favorite Will and Kate moment? Tell us in the poll and comments below.