Missed out on the 2011 Teen Choice Awards? Not to worry. Here are five fun things you need to know.
1. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are still together. Sorry, beliebers. Amid rumors of a possible breakup, the pop-star duo proved they are still going strong. During Gomez's performance of her newest single "Love You Like a Love Song," Bieber supported his girl by singing and dancing in the front row. Awww!
2. Taylor Swift is still adorable. Believe it or not, this was the country crooner's first appearance at the TCA's because of her crazy touring schedule. Swift was honored with five awards including the "Ultimate Choice Award." Looking and sounding as humble as ever, Swift thanked her fans saying, "You've made my life so beautiful."
3. Robert Pattinson is still awkward. The "Twlight" star has the ability to make girls swoon, as long as he keeps his mouth shut. Pattinson, who always seems to have trouble with acceptance speeches, kept the pattern going when he accepted two awards (one for "choice vampire" and one for "choice actor" for his role in "Water for Elephants") and mumbled some scattered thank yous to people involved with the film. It's not the Oscars, R-Patz, have some fun!
4. Ashton Kutcher likes Katy Perry. After accepting the award for "choice actor" in a comedy for his rom-com "No Strings Attached," the actor led the crowd in a sing-along of Perry's hit "Teenage Dream." Now that's how you give an acceptance speech to a room full of screaming teens. (Are you listening, R-Patz?)
5. Sean Kingston and Demi Lovato make comebacks. Kingston, who was seriously injured in a jet ski accident in May, presented an award with Tyra Banks in his first TV appearance since the incident. Lovato made her own comeback, snagging two awards and thanking her fans for getting her through the past year, which included a stint in rehab for emotional and physical issues. "Wow... Speechless... Today was amazing. I LOVE you guys....," she tweeted after the show.