1. What special "power" does Jasper possess?
A: Mood control
B: Mind reading
C: Knowing the future
D: Mind torture
3. What did Jacob and Bella do together when they were kids?
A: Play cowboys and indians
B: Make mud pies
C: Go hunting in the woods
D: Have tea parties
4. Which two of Edward's siblings use the last name Hale?
A: Jasper and Alice
B: Emmett and Alice
C: Rosalie and Emmett
D: Rosalie and Jasper
6. Where was Bella during the fight sequence in Eclipse?
B: Her house in Forks
C: The Cullens' house
D: At the top of a mountain
7. In Eclipse, what is the name of the newborn vampire who surrendered herself to the Cullens?
8. At the end of "Twilight," what message does Jacob give to Bella from his father?
A: "We'll be watching you"
B: "I hope your leg is feeling better"
C: "Break up with Edward and date my son"
D: "Stay away from the Cullens"
9. In "Twilight," Alice has a vision about where James is heading in pursuit of Bella. Where is it?
A: Bella's mother's house
B: Bella's childhood ballet studio
C: Jacksonville, Fla.
D: Forks High School
10. What book did Bella fall asleep reading in the beginning of "New Moon"?
A: "The Great Gatsby"
C: "Romeo and Juliet"
D: "Wuthering Heights"
11. What did Jacob give Bella for her 18th birthday?
A: A dream catcher
B: A motorcycle
C: A book of Quileute legends
D: A bouquet of flowers
13. Werewolves bond with mates through a process called "imprinting." Who has Sam imprinted with?
14. Who, does Edward say, previously owned the engagement ring he gives to Bella?
A: Esme Cullen
B: Elizabeth Masen
C: Rosalie Hale
D: Renee Dewar (Swan)
15. Which member of the Cullen clan previously spent time as a member of the Volturi?
Answers: A, C, B, D, A, D, C, A, B, C, A, A, B, B, D