So you scored entrance to last year's hottest invite-only beta release, Spotify. You streamed some of the popular Internet music service's tunes here and there -- maybe you loved woman of the year, Adele, and her tales of lost love or those poppy Foster the People kids. If so, you were not alone.
Here's the Spotify Top 10 for United States' users in 2011:
1. PUMPED UP KICKS, Foster the People
3. ROLLING IN THE DEEP, Adele
4. WE FOUND LOVE, Rihanna
5. HELENA BEAT, Foster the People
6. MOVES LIKE JAGGER, Maroon 5
Exclusive subscription offer
Newsday covers the stories that matter most to Long Islanders. We dig deep to uncover the facts, hold the powerful in check and keep a watchful eye on Long Island.
Your digital subscription, starting at $1, supports local journalism vital to the community.SUBSCRIBE NOW
7. SUPER BASS, Nicki Minaj
8. SCARY MONSTERS AND NICE SPRITES, Skrillex
9. GIVE ME EVERYTHING, Pitbull featuring Ne-Yo, Afrojack and Nayer
10. PARTY ROCK ANTHEM, LMFAO