Yes, this is the end, my friends. After eight years. So where do we end up Sunday night? There's a temptation to assume everyone ends up happily -- check out the questions below -- but I also assume that there will be no firm conclusions either. In other words -- threads will not be tied and issues, such as they are, will remain unresolved. Why? The movie, of course. (Check out Kevin Connolly below.)
So, what sort of questions remain? Here's a broad sampling:
1) Will Sloan and Eric finally reunite?
2) Will Ari and Mrs. Ari reunite?
3) Will Vince end up with Sophia?
4) Sloan's baby's name?
5) Name of Drama's movie? (Maybe the word "tears" should figure in it somewhere.)
6) Will Johnny Galecki punch out E?
7) Vice versa?
8) Will E punch out Scott?
9). Vice versa?
10) What about Lloyd. There's gotta be happy ending for Lloyd, right?
11) Turtle's a millionaire. He's already got his happy ending, but what becomes of him?
Meanwhile, check out this Kevin Connolly interview from the other day, on "Live with Regis and Kelly": Connolly says "we tee it up nicely for a movie ..."