"American Idol" is in for a wild ride, with one of the most talented finals field in recent memory. First, the fans put a powerhouse 10 contestants in, led by favorites Jessica Sanchez, Heejun Han and Phillip Phillips.
Then the judges' three wild cards sang their way in with wildly-passionate performances, as all the pressure brought out the best in Jeremy Rosado, Erika Van Pelt and Deandre Brackensick in a memorable sing-off.
Below's the final 13 based on my rankings -- put your own in the comments, below; or on Twitter, via #ndidol.
1) Jessica Sanchez, favored by many to win it all, has the complete package -- great voice, natural stage presence and that X-factor that forces you to keep watching whenever she's performing. Cannot wait to see what she does each week!
2) My personal fave Heejun Han has mad charisma, just needs to make sure the fact that he wants it so badly doesn't lead to nerves and undermine his heartfelt vocals.
3) Wildly creative Phillip Phillips has high likability and the vocals and good looks that will keep him around deep into the competition.
4) "Church guy" Joshua Ledet may have the biggest voice among the guys; he's intense, but it remains to be seen if the voters find him likable.
5) "Gentle giant" Jermaine Jones could catch fire and win this whole thing -- he's got a lot of people pulling for him, with a great back story and that deeeep voice.
6) Jeremy Rosado may have made it as a wild card, but he's all heart with the sweet voice and gentle soul to boot.
7) Erika Van Pelt's resonant voice sounds ready to tour; she's another one who's different from everyone else, looking forward to her rocking out.
8) Elise Testone has an unusual tone to her voice, and steely confidence; she will have to let us in on her personality to rise higher on the list.
9) Colton Dixon is a dark horse to win; reminds me of Kris Allen with his demeanor and talent.
10) Hollie Cavanagh seems super-sweet; has an interesting personality and is serious about her music, look forward to finding out more.
11) Skylar Lane got mad love from the judges and audience; she's got the voice and the energy, not sure about the personality yet.
12) Tall Shannon Magrane, whose dad is a former baseball star, has the vocal chops but needs to show she's got crossover appeal.
13) Deandre Brackensick has the talent and the hair, just seems a bit uneven to me so far.
Agree? Disagree? Tell us in the comments below, or on Twitter using #ndidol.