Lauren Gray and her huge voice joined three heartland guys -- Reis Kloeckener, Johnny Keyser and Ethan Jones -- as the standouts as "American Idol" sent 46 contestants from St. Louis to Hollywood.
Below's how I rated everyone; put your own thoughts in the comments, or on Twitter using #ndidol.
1) Apple-cheeked Reis Kloeckener sang "Lean on Me" so well he got Steve Tyler to say "that was so beautiful you made me cry." He's gotta be one of the favorites already.
2) Johnny Keyser's good looks and sweet voice on "A Change is Gonna Come" got Jennifer Lopez excited and asking, "you know you're going to be a star, right?!"
3) Lauren Gray's version of "One and Only" blew the judges away as they praised her fearlessness in going for the high note. "You're one of the best female voice we've heard," Jennifer Lopez said simply.
4) Fresh-faced Ethan Jones, whose dad is in rehab, sang straight from the heart on "I'll Be," prompting Randy Jackson to say, "I like the whole unassuming thing."
5) Divorcing Rachelle Lamb, who says her husband "held me back," showed off a big voice on "Find Somebody New" -- but for me it was no different than dozens of other country singers.
Agree? Disagree? Tell us in the comments below, or on Twitter using #ndidol