This is what happens when the Sunday night football game on NBC is snowed out:.
The Sunday night football game on NBC can't be the week's No. 1 TV show. So that honor goes to CBS' "NCIS," which attracted the most viewers for the week ending Sunday, according to Nielsen Media Research.
It was a rerun, of course as were most of the other programs in the top 10.
The postponed Eagles-Vikes game will surely be the most-watched show tonight.
Meanwhile, here are the top 10 shows, ranked by millions of viewers:
1. NCIS. CBS. 12.254 million.
2. THE OT. FOX. 11.862 million.
3. 60 MINUTES PRESENTS. CBS. 11.527 million.
4. NCIS: LOS ANGELES. CBS. 11.276 million.
5. TWO AND A HALF MEN. CBS. 9.221 million.
6. SING OFF. NBC. 8.612 million.
7. UNDERCOVER BOSS. CBS. 8.376 million.
8. THE MENTALIST. CBS. 7.962 million.
9. THE BIG BANG THEORY. CBS. 7.927 million.
10. HAWAII FIVE-0. CBS. 7.671 million.