After being eliminated Tuesday night from "Dancing With the Stars," Kate Gosselin made the obligatory media rounds to reflect on her departure. Here are her five most memorable remarks, taken from "Entertainment Tonight," "Jimmy Kimmel Live" and "Good Morning America":
1. "I had a gut feeling [that she would be eliminated] and there was nothing making that gut feeling go away."
2. Her eight children "will be upset [about her departure], definitely. . . . They will be shattered, in fact."
3. "To be very, very honest, if I didn't have, as [partner] Tony [Dolovani] says, three other lives going on, then I probably could've done better."
4. "Contrary to popular belief, I really enjoyed my time on 'Dancing With the Stars.' "
5. "I am amazed I lasted halfway, and it is due to my fans and viewers who believed in us. I will take that with me always."