The thrilling Game 7 of the NBA championship between the Los Angeles Lakers and Boston Celtics was the most-watched program last week - and was the most-watched NBA game since Michael Jordan led the Chicago Bulls to their sixth championship, over the Utah Jazz in 1998.
Here are the top 10 prime-time network programs for the week ending Sunday, according to Nielsen Media Research. Programs are ranked by millions of viewers.
1. NBA FINALS - GAME 7, ABC, 28.2 million
2. NBA FINALS - GAME 6, ABC, 17.9
3. AMERICA'S GOT TALENT - WEDNESDAY, NBC, 11.6
4. AMERICA'S GOT TALENT - TUESDAY, NBC, 10.5
5. NCIS (repeat), CBS, 9.6
6. TWO AND A HALF MEN (repeat), CBS, 9.2
7. NCIS: LOS ANGELES (repeat), CBS, 9.1
8. BIG BANG THEORY (repeat), CBS, 8.8
9. THE BACHELORETTE,ABC, 8.4
10. CSI (repeat), CBS, 8.3