"Glee" holds its first graduation episode Tuesday night (at 9, Fox/5), and we'll see several of our favorite McKinley High characters head off to the next phase of their lives. With that it mind, here are five other memorable graduation episodes:
1. HAPPY DAYS (Feb. 8 and 15, 1977) -- In part one, Marion Cunningham (Marion Ross) reveals Fonzie's (Henry Winkler) secret plan to graduate with Richie's (Ron Howard) senior class just before the principal's announcement at the prom that could affect the fate of the graduation ceremony. In part 2 Fonzie's friends persuade the principal to let the night-school graduate participate in Jefferson High School's commencement ceremony.
2. THE WONDER YEARS (May 8, 1991) -- Kevin (Fred Savage) is about to graduate junior high and is psyched about entering high school with his pal Paul (Josh Saviano). But he's in for a shock when Paul tells him he'll be attending a prep school next year.
3. FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR (May 10, 1993) -- Will (Will Smith) is about to graduate prep school, but he is failing music (he skipped too many classes). To make good, he has to sing at the graduation ceremony -- wearing a daisy costume, with a class of 8-year-olds.
4. BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER (July 13, 1999) -- Buffy (Sarah Michelle Gellar) and her pals must derail the evil mayor (Harry Groener) of Sunnydale's plans for his Ascension (becoming an immortal demon), to occur in the midst of the Sunnyvale High commencement ceremony.
5. DAWSON'S CREEK (May 16, 2001) -- Joey (Katie Holmes) delivers a memorable commencement speech, but the ceremony is interrupted when all the sprinklers go off -- a prank by Jen (Michelle Williams) and Drue (Mark Matkevich).