Easter is a week away and if you're looking for something fun to do with the kids, you may want to try this fun bunny beanbag craft. I found this Easter craft on Disney's Spoonful.com, a website that's filled with thousands of crafts, games and recipes for children and families.
Easter Bunny Beanbag
What you'll need
- Spoon or funnel
- Dried lentils
- Child's sock
- Rubber band
- White pom-pom or cotton ball
- Tacky glue
How to make it
1. To make your own bunny beanbag, use a spoon or funnel to add dried lentils to a child's sock, filling it up just past the heel. Close the sock with a tightly looped rubber band.
2. To create the head and neck, tie a ribbon around the sock just below the heel.
3. Use scissors to cut the sock's cuff into two ears, rounding the edges to give them the right shape.
4. Cut a nose, teeth and eyes from felt. Attach the facial features and a white pom-pom or cotton ball tail with tacky glue.
Originally published in FamilyFun Magazine.