Happy Fourth of July! In honor of this festive holiday, create these kid-friendly "sparklers," perfect for the whole family. I found the fun snack idea in the June/July issue of FamilyFun Magazine.
Sweet & Salty Sparklers
What you'll need
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 12 pretzel rods
- Red and blue sprinkles
- Red and blue M&Ms
1. Cover a baking sheet with waxed paper.
2. Melt 1 cup of white chocolate chips in a medium, heat-safe bowl according to the package directions.
3. Use a spoon to drizzle 1 pretzel rod at a time with chocolate (you'll have enough chocolate to make a dozen), then lay the rod on the prepared sheet and scatter it with red and blue sprinkles and M&Ms.
4. Chill the pretzels in the refrigerator until the chocolate sets, about 15 minutes.