Get into the spirit of Halloween with this autumn-inspired craft from Spoonful.com, a new website from Disney that is filled with thousands of crafts, games and recipes for children and families.
Rosetta's Frosty Leaf Ghosts
What you'll need ...
- Silk maple leaves, or other similarly shaped leaves (sold in craft and department stores)
- Waxed paper
- White fabric paint
- Paintbrush or foam brush
- White or silver glitter
- Black permanent marker
How to make it ...
1. Turn each leaf so the points face up and use the scissors to round the top to resemble a ghost's head.
2. Working on a waxed-paper-covered surface, paint the leaves white (front and back). If needed, give them a second coat.
3. While the paint is still tacky, sprinkle the surfaces with glitter.
4. Once the paint dries, use the marker to draw on ghostly facial features.