The Hess miniature series is back.
The 2019 Hess Mini Collection — comprising the 1975 Hess Box Trailer, 1996 Hess Emergency Truck, and the 2011 Hess Toy Truck and Race Car — is now available exclusively at HessToyTruck.com.
“Each toy in the Hess 2019 Mini Collection is remarkably true to its original full-sized version, with brilliant working lights, amazing detailing and chrome accents,” said Hess in a written statement.
Each truck also includes a detachable display base with name plate. In addition, the Race Car features a pull-back motor.
Here's what's included:
Miniature Box Trailer
· The classic articulated tractor and box trailer in the original Hess color quartet: green, white, yellow and red
· 10 bright red, free rolling wheels plus 6 total lights
· Fixed-position cargo door detailing
· 3 Energizer® ‘A76’ batteries
Miniature Emergency Truck
· Green and white color blocked emergency vehicle with chrome detail inlays and accents
· 24 total lights, including a Super Bright LED 360° rotating searchlight.
· 3-tier, 360° rotating extension ladder
· 3 Energizer ‘A76’ batteries
Miniature Toy Truck and Race Car
· A boldly styled heavy-duty flatbed carrying a stock-car style racer
· The white flatbed is adorned with green fenders, green side-striping and loads of chrome accents, enhanced further with 23 total lights
· The race car is powered by a speedy, pull-back motor
· 3 Energizer A76’ batteries
The Hess 2019 Mini Collection sells for $27.99, plus tax.
©2019 Staten Island Advance, N.Y.
Distributed by Tribune Content Agency, LLC.