It looks like you're not the only one making New Year's resolutions this year. According to Everloop.com, a monitored social networking site for kids 13 and under, about 20 percent of kids said their New Year's resolution was to get good grades in school.
And that's not all: The site collected resolutions from 22,000 children and all of the data revealed that kids are focused on bettering themselves in 2013.
Here are some resolutions kids are making for the New Year:
1. Get good grades -- 18 percent
2. Exercise more / play more sports -- 14.7 percent
3. Eat more healthy foods -- 8.8 percent
4. Be a better BFF (Best Friend Forever) -- 8 percent
5. Be a good role model for my brothers and sisters -- 6.6 percent
6. Smile and laugh more -- 4.5 percent
7. Help out in my community -- 4.4 percent
8. Help my family around the house -- 4 percent
9. Be responsible online -- 4 percent
10. Keep my bedroom clean -- 3 percent
Mom and Dad should be proud -- "more toys" didn't make the cut.