Do your parents ever yell at you for no reason? Mine do, all the time. Do you ever want to yell back at them? Here are a few reasons when I think you can actually get away with yelling at your parents:
- When they blame you for losing something, and it’s right there.
- When they take something that’s yours without asking and they use it.
- When they “borrow” your money without asking.
- When they break something that is yours and say it’s not a big deal.
- When they blame you for something your sibling did.
Now, you may want to feel them out about this topic before just unleashing your fury. But if you’re cleared to do it, happy yelling!
Sue Casey, Debbie Dombrowski, Heather Mason and Kerstin Murphy’s seventh- and eighth-grade students, Jonas E. Salk Middle School, Levittown