I went to the Crayola Experience in Pennsylvania, and it was so much fun. There are so many different activities that I got to do including making artwork, seeing art come alive and visiting a fun photo booth where your real self and friends can be turned into illustrations.
There are so many other things to do, but here are my favorites:
- Drip Art: Put a crayon into a machine and watch as it melts and drips crayon wax onto your paper and creates a swirly masterpiece.
- Be a Star: You can be in your own coloring page.
- Melt and Mold: Take your favorite crayon and put it into a machine and mold into whatever figure you wish.
- Art Alive: Draw a picture on a digital screen and it projects onto a big wall with other drawings. Then if you want to touch your picture on the wall, it will walk, swim or fly away.
- Crayon Factory: Join two animated crayons as they show you how crayons are made. And then in real life they show you the machine and how to make crayons, and then at the end, they give you one.
- Wrap it Up: Take your favorite crayon and personalize and print your own crayon label. Then you wrap the printed label onto your crayon. I also got to see how they fill a marker.
There is also a playground and a Crayola store. The Crayola Experience is located in Easton, Pennsylvania; find out more at crayolaexperience.com