This year instead of making a gingerbread house, I decided to make a pretzel log cabin. My mom helped me and it was fun to make.
Hot glue gun
Piece of cardboard or a big plate
1. Take your milk cartons and make the design of the house that you want.
2. Hot glue the cartons together and hot glue them to the base (cardboard or plate).
3. Cover the whole house in icing and place the pretzels on all the walls.
4. Decorate the roofs with candy and put icing on the plate/cardboard and decorate the ground.
5. Get your gummy people and put icing where you want to put them, then place your gummy people on the icing.