Stacking things is probably one of the most fun things to do when you are bored. I have had this strange hobby since I was 7 years old, and I started doing it with my brother, Jay. Some items to stack are food, pillows, pencils, and random items around the house. I think that stacking food is the best to try because it is so difficult. Food is also good because when you mess up, food falls everywhere! And if you plan on stacking food, don't wear your good clothes.
Here are some tips to properly stack things:
1. Go from biggest to smallest. This will make it more sturdy.
2. Never put the heaviest item on top. You don't want to squash it after all your hard work.
3. You have to take your time and have pinpoint accuracy. One mistake and everything falls.
4. Make sure nothing is wobbling before you put your next piece on.
5. Never let your family members or pets near it!
6. Don't stack things that are made of glass. You don't want to have glass shatter all over your floors.