Is your dog your life? Well, mine is, and I love her to the moon and back.
Here are some universal precautions to take to help your dog stay healthy and safe:
- Never give a dog chocolate, raisins, grapes, eucalyptus leaves, and much more. (You can get a full list online.)
- Keep your dog on a leash when walking him/her, and use a harness.
- Put a jacket on your dog when he/she is outside in winter, to keep him/her warm.
- When taking your dog out for a walk in warm weather, make sure he/she stays hydrated.
- Keep your dog in the shade.
- Keep the dog away from electrical cords and string.
I hope these tips are helpful to you and your dog.