School is only a few weeks old, and for many it is your first year in middle school. You have a chance at a new reputation or improving on your old one. Here are some tips to having a great time:
1. It's the start of something new, so make a good reputation for yourself.
2. Pay close attention in every class.
3. Study hard for every class.
4. Join a club . . . get involved.
5. Eat a healthy breakfast.
6. Do homework right when you get home.
7. Don't be afraid to ask questions.
8. Be prepared and on time to class.
9. Be respectful to everyone.
10. Make new friends, don't just stay with your elementary school friends.
11. Make sure you write all the homework down in your agenda or planner.
12. Attend extra help classes. It's a good way to get to know your teacher better.