Hello, fellow kids! Do your parents yell at you a lot? If so, I would like to tell you ways to keep your parents happy. This works for me, and I hope it will make things better for you:
- Do your homework right when you go home.
- Listen to what your parents tell you to do.
- Be prepared to go when it is time to leave — do not hide or they will get mad.
- Have a good attitude.
- Don’t cry just for attention.
- Instead of playing video games all the time, go outside and play.
- If they give you a chore, just do it. You know they are going to make you do it sooner or later, so just get it done!
- Have good manners everywhere.