Newsday's 2016 Outdoor Movie Night is a screening of the popular animated Disney movie “Zootopia.” New for this year, kids can participate in a special "Zootopia" scavenger hunt while they wait for the movie to start.
Here's how to play: Follow the clues below to find “Zootopia” characters at booths set up around the field. Once you guess the sponsor (based on the clue), head to the booth and locate the character. When you spot a character, write its location in the program booklet, then bring the completed form to the Will Call tent to redeem a special movie-themed sticker.
“Zootopia” Scavenger Hunt clues
1. Where would this character go to find doctors and nurses?
2. This character got her first paycheck at her new job. Where would she go to deposit the check?
3. This character is always moving slowly and is very tired. Where should he go to take a nap?
4. After all the commotion in the city of Zootopia, this in-charge character needs a vacation. Who can help him book a trip?
5. This tall character loves to be the star of the show. She has an amazing voice and wants to be a professional singer. Where should she go to get started?
6. This character is actually so small he can fit down this part of a house – something Santa does once a year.
7. This character is always playful and happy when sitting in his security booth. Where could he go on his birthday to jump around with his friends?
8. The chief of Zootopia police was interviewed by this Long Island news station.
Good luck and happy hunting!