Trivia buffs: How much do you know about Sesame Street?
Here are 10 questions to test your knowledge of the muppet characters and their neighborhood.
How many can you get right?
1. How old is Elmo?
2. All "Sesame Street" Muppets have fingers except for who? How many fingers does he/she have?
3. In the first season of "Sesame Street," what color was Oscar the Grouch?
4. Who was the first celebrity to appear on "Sesame Street"?
5. What is the name of Elmo’s pet fish?
6. What year did "Sesame Street" first air on TV?
7. Which puppet testified before Congress?
8. Which four First Ladies have visited Sesame Street?
9. Where did the word Muppet come from?
10. Bert has only one what?
Answers: 1. 3 ½; 2. Cookie Monster, 5; 3. Orange; 4. James Earl Jones; 5. Dorothy; 6. 1969; 7. Elmo; 8. Barbara Bush, Hillary Clinton, Laura Bush, Michelle Obama; 9. Jim Henson combined the words marionette and puppet; 10. Eyebrow.