Kate Middleton favorite Issa London's Banana Republic collection to hit stores
As a designer, you know you've made it (and are about to get very, very busy) when Kate Middleton is spotted in one of your dresses.
That happened for Issa London in November 2010 when the duchess-to-be arrived for her royal engagement announcement in a blue silk wrap dress that perfectly matched her iconic ring.
Now, as Kate focuses on the joys of motherhood, Issa London is gearing up for the launch of its limited-edition capsule collection for Banana Republic, including a replica of the famous blue dress for $130.
The collection includes almost 40 pieces in total, with figure flattering dresses, exotic prints, statement jewelry and leather accessories for $39.50-$150.
You'll find it all at select Banana Republic stores Aug. 8, but here's a quick preview.
- Kate Middleton's must-see looks 40 LIers spill on their favorite beers
- Pets waiting for adoption on LI Instagram photos of LI pets
- 39 delicious dessert recipes 5 cool places to buy vinyl in NYC
- Annapolis, Md. NYC weekend picks: The Big Egg Hunt
- Eco-friendly at home for Earth Day A look at high-tech bathroom add-ons
- 10 sales to hit this weekend 101 new stores on LI
- Prom fashion through the years Go green: Eco-friendly fashion and beauty
- Grilled cheese in NYC: 8 sandwiches to enjoy This year's hottest prom dress trends
- X-Team: Dog Days at Old Westbury Gardens Animals around the world
- 11 creative sandwich recipes Relics of NYC World's Fair
- Travel gear and gadgets for when you're on the go Good buys for foodies
- The beauty of Death Valley 5 must-shop flea markets in NYC