LifestylePets

Dog swallows 111 pennies

An X-ray of the Jack Russell terrier who

An X-ray of the Jack Russell terrier who swallowed 111 pennies. Photo Credit: AP

A Jack Russell terrier named Jack swallowed 111 pennies and quickly became ill. Vets put Jack under anesthesia and methodically removed all 111 coins. The zinc from the coins could be lethal.

An X-ray of the Jack Russell terrier who
Photo Credit: AP

An X-ray of the Jack Russell terrier who swallowed 111 pennies.

The endoscope view of the pennies swallowed by
Photo Credit: AP/BluePearl Veterinary Partners

The endoscope view of the pennies swallowed by a Jack Russell terrier named Jack.

The pennies swallowed by a Jack Russell terrier
Photo Credit: AP/BluePearl Veterinary Partners

The pennies swallowed by a Jack Russell terrier named Jack.

More Pets

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy policy.

OK
Sorry to interrupt...

Your first 5 are free

Access to Newsday is free for Optimum customers.

Please enjoy 5 complimentary views to articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.

LOGIN SUBSCRIBE